2023-2024 Town of Davidson Employee Benefits Overview
We have important information to share regarding Open Enrollment for 2023-2024!
Your Open Enrollment period will start on Monday, June 5th and end on Monday, June 12th. Open Enrollment will be an ACTIVE enrollment. This means employees must act in Ease to enroll, remain enrolled, or cancel any benefits.
Useful Resources for this year’s Open Enrollment:
- Employee Benefits Information Session – Cypress Benefit Solutions will be onsite for an information session and Benefits Fair with employees on Monday, June 5th at 9:30am. After the presentation, the CBS team and carriers will be available to answer questions until 12:30pm.
- Ease Election Portal (https://townofdavidson.ease.com/) is the enrollment tool we will use for online benefit elections.
- New users will receive an email with log in information the week prior to Open Enrollment.
- Existing users can login with their login credentials created during onboarding or last year’s open enrollment.
- If you have any trouble logging in, please reach out to Megan Coker ([email protected]) for assistance.
Tryon Direct For Employees, Spouses, and Adult Dependents
We are excited to announce a new healthcare benefit that is
available to ALL employees enrolled on the company medical plan – TRYON DIRECT from Tryon Medical Partners.
With your Tryon Direct Membership, enjoy:
- Unlimited access to 67 Primary Care Physicians at 9
locations in & around the Charlotte Region.
- A premier healthcare experience with a physician who is
not rushed, thanks to longer appointment times.
- Same-day & next-day appointment availability for
acute scenarios with little or no wait times.
- Convenient access in-office, virtually, or via phone or
- Assistance locating quality, low-cost care beyond
primary care if needed.
- Preventative care 100% FREE (Annual Wellness Visit) and
only a $50 fee for non-preventive appointments.
How To Get Started?
Phone: (704) 626-6700
Email: [email protected]